Saturday, July 30, 2011

Human Anatomy (7th Edition) Hardcover Frederic H. Martini


I am an EMT working on health conditions, and I read this book, as well as anatomy and physiology for emergency care and Mariebad book on anatomy. This is the best if you take the subject seriously. The large size allows for better graphics, which is important in this area. The text is uniformly excellent. I would also developmental anatomy (fetal development) is separate so you can only go to if you're interested. Lots of cadaver images that are very important in showing that the real promise not coveniently neon and coordinated colors.

BTW, the other two books mentioned are also good. Mariebad offers less material, and A & P for emergency care is for paramedics. If this area is new to you, and you need good grades, find a local paramedic A & P class (40 hours), which is the best way to get ahead.

1 comment:

  1. I am preeti, I am also a web designer and I like your blog too much the colors and themes are really nice.
    Do visit my blog human anatomy and physiology study course

    ReplyDelete